Join New Energy Equity
New Energy Equity is a fast-growing company that focuses on innovation, professionalism, and building strong customer relationships in the solar industry. Talented individuals seeking employment in alternative energy are provided the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment with regular and direct access to tenured executives. If you are an industry veteran or you’re new to solar but driven with interest in renewable energy, we’re interested in talking to you about our career opportunities. New Energy Equity offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Current job openings:
• Act as technical lead for solar projects.
• Perform site suitability investigations on site and via desktop analysis.
• Design electrical plansets to 50% design level for 500kW to 15MW solar/PV systems using AutoCAD and other tools.
• Run iterative production models to optimize design and performance using PVsyst and other tools.
• Determine optimal equipment and product type/model for each system design.
• Complete and submit utility interconnection applications.
• Coordinate interconnection design and schedule with utility, both in the field and through effective communication.
• Evaluate EPC RFP bids and pricing.
• Manage vendors, EPCs and subcontractors.
• Perform technical project management.
• Develop, track and drive project schedules.
• Develop and track project budgets and costs.
• Oversee system commissioning and certification.
• Other duties and responsibilities as requested.
• ~25% of time traveling.
• 4 year engineering degree or degree in related technical field; NABCEP certified PV Installation Professional preferred.
• Experience in solar (PV) project design or project management and technical development work.
• Experience working with subcontractors and vendors.
• Experience in AutoCAD, PVsyst and other technical software.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe and Outlook and proven ability to learn new software programs
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Self-starter, and naturally motivated to work hard and accomplish goals.
For additional information or to apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.