Management Strength and Value
Successful renewable energy projects depend on best practice management controls and professional industry experience at all stages of the project. Based on our team’s background of multi-discipline professional experience, New Energy Equity provides management strength and value in the following areas:
- Feasibility studies and initial engineering packages are professional, accurate, and comprehensive
- Contract development is balanced for all parties, professionally managed, and efficient so projects reach completion quickly
- Financial based business models and forecast projections are accurate, easy to understand, and dependable
- Financing is committed at final proposal stage ensuring a successful transaction close
- Construction planning, program management, and project execution are actively managed, ensuring an on-time and on-budget project for our investors and host customers
- Vendors and suppliers are leaders in their field, high quality, and dependable
10 Competitive Advantages
The particular blend of skills possessed by the team at New Energy Equity provides 10 competitive advantages:
- Low Cost of Capital. Access to a variety of financial resources drives a lower cost of capital.
- Competitive Pricing. Our low cost of capital and efficient transaction processes enable us to offer the most competitive EPC take-out financing prices.
- Solar Incentive Expertise. Our experience in nearly every U.S. state allows us to optimize state and federal incentives while protecting parties from unseen risks to get the best return from the transaction.
- Financial Transaction Expertise. Our background in investment banking provides expertise in financial engineering, due diligence, and transaction execution.
- Flexible Credit Screening. Our diverse investor base allows for more flexibility on credit requirements for PPA customers.
- Extensive experience and proven ability. We target projects in the underserved solar commercial sector from 500kW to 10MW.
- Technical Capability and Experience. Our engineers optimize system design for greatest solar production, high reliability, and optimal economics for our partners and host customers.
- Extensive Internal Transaction Resources. Our in-house legal and financing team provides fast, responsive, and efficient transaction processes, keeping transaction costs low and project completion rates high.
- Flexible Equipment Selection. We support a technology agnostic approach to the project as long as the system components are from Tier 1 vendors.
- Personal Approach. Our “easy button” mentality allows us to move quickly and provide immediate feedback on the project’s viability as well as provide personal support throughout the entire transaction process.